Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 8 ~ Your favorite internet friend


to mah Boo & mah Tootoot:

I only get to see you a handful of times each year, but thank God for the internet! If not for Facebook I won't get my daily dose of you two. I miss you guys a lot! Our craziness and all the silly things we do. It seems so long since we were all together having fun. I can't clearly remember the last time. But, hey, at least in Facebook we're always together! It really lessens the long distances between all of us. Feels like we're just close, sitting together, laughing over jokes and high-fiving each other. I guess that would be the equivalent of all the Likes & Comments we do on FB. And we sure do a lot of those!  We all Like each other's status updates, comments & photos and everything else. We copy each other's quotes & lyrics. Talk on the Comment thread like it's Chat. All of these makes me happy every time, makes me miss you less. Coz besides from being schoolmates, churchmates, universitymates(?), now you two - my Cuzin Ikay Boo & my Brintootoot are my favorite internet friends! Facebookmates!*Like! Like! Like! Like!* ^_^


 Whenever we're all online, it's sure that there's something crazy going on around Facebook. Even more if you add our Ates, plus the Concepcion sisters. Facebook will explode! Haha. We should totally make a club, a mutual fans club of sisters - sisterses? -  in FB. Whatcha think? Hehe.

The rules will be simple:
*Liking of statuses & comments are not required but strongly suggested.
*Plagiarism is not only allowed but strongly approved.
*Salutations, compliments and good wishes in the comments are essential.

So, what else? NO ID, NO ENTRY? Also, Attendance is a Must. And what shall we call our club? SISTERHOOD OF THE SISTERS? Suggestions please. We should have a meeting soon. We'll elect the club officers. All of us will be the muse. Haha. Then we'll schedule the Acquaintance Party, too. Then maybe we'll make a fan page, then we'll get millions and millions of Likes and then we'll take over all of Facebook. Bwahahaha. (Sorry, I haven't slept yet.) But in the mean time, I guess I'll just see you around our 'tamabayan'. 'Til next time we're online!


*apply for membership to have picture here*
xoxo Me (Cuzin Bane/Tootoot) ♥♥


p.s. here. a facebook song for you.


1 comment:

  1. Our club should be a support group for kids whose parents are taking over facebook. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete