Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day 14 ~ Someone who's not in your country


Do you still remember that night? You said to me, “Let’s not waste the night…”, then you took my hand and led me to the lamp-lit dance floor. As you put your arms around me, I told you, “This is my first dance, you know.” I can’t remember what you said then, but I remember thinking, finally. I didn’t think it would be you. Because at that moment I didn’t know yet that you’re gonna be important to me. Do you still remember? Maybe not. It’s been years since then and you’re now half-way across the world. But I can still recall… I remember the song ‘Forevermore’, I was in a red dress, and you were wearing a black shirt. A first dance is always unforgettable to a girl, especially to a girl like me. It was only more memorable because it was with you. Because soon after that, I’ve come to know you more. As I saw your heart and your passion, see how wonderful you are, it was then that you slowly became important to me. Did you know that? I doubt it. During those times that we were close together, I tried not to show how I felt. Because you were a good friend. Also, I knew where you’re heart was. So I never told you. I’m telling you now. Do you know? I can’t be sure. You are far away from here. But you are not forgotten.

I hope you’re doing well over there. I pray your new life’s treating you well. I hope you’re still you. And I wish you still remember me.

Vanie

No comments:

Post a Comment