Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 15 ~ Someone you knew was meant to be in your life


I knew you before I met you. When I looked up the UPCAT results to see if I passed, I saw your name. Then, when I checked the list of those who got accepted at Kalayaan Dorm, again, I saw your name. I knew you before I met you. Yes, I knew you Ms. REGINA ANN ABELA! And I'm really, truly, absolutely blessed because I did. God must've known that I would need someone like you in my life. So today, this  very special day, I thank the Lord for you, my beloved and dearest Mama Rej. A very happy birthday to you!


Today, I celebrate you Mama. For you have been so good to me. You've given me so much love and joy. Thank you for that. With you I really felt like a little girl, the way you take care of me. I always loved that, being the bunso in our little family. Looking back at sweet memories, I really can't thank you enough for all that you've been to me.

I miss you so much! It's been too long since I saw you, and kissed you, and hugged you. I long for the times that you were so close I could just easily reach you. Literally, since our bed was just connected back then. I miss talking with you. Everything we used to do back then. I really miss how we were...


We still are. Even now that we're all far apart from each other. The promise of friendship remains. Just like our favorite characters, remember? What we have can encompass time and distance apart. For truly you were meant to be in my life, and I know you'll stay there for a long while yet. You'll always be my Mama Rej.

I love you. I'm celebrating here for you, and I'm sending my hugs and kisses through the wind. Happy Birthday!

Love always, Banini 


No comments:

Post a Comment