Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day 4 ~ Your Siblings

If I Didn't Have You (Randy Newman)


to my favorite sister and my favorite brother,


You're my favorite people in the whole wide world! ('cause I know I'm yours, too. Right? Right!?) I am so lucky and blessed to have the two of you so close to me. 'Cause is there anything else closer than the bond siblings share? No matter how old you grow and where ever life takes you, nothing really changes between brothers and sisters. I am thankful for that, the assurance that whatever happens, I'll always have the two of you in my life. You are so much a part of me: my playmates, my closest friends, my comfort, my joy, my home.. the ones who know me and love me completely. It's a most wonderful blessing to be your 'Ditse'. There's absolutely nothing like it, having you two as my sister and brother. I wouldn't trade it for anything. For you two are the most wonderful and amazing, extraordinary, beautiful and lovely persons I know. I couldn't ask for more.


Ate, I love being with you like this.. sharing every day with you, both the joys and the tears. I just want you to know that I'll always be here for you. Always. I'll be your greatest fan. (No matter how crazy you are.) For truly I am just amazed by you - you're strength and your faith, your talents and your imperfections, everything you are. You are so beautiful to me. I love you always.




Joshua, my Dutapot-Butatot, every time I see you I am just so very much thankful to the Lord because He has brought you to us. I really can't imagine how our life would've turned out if we missed out on the gift that is you. You are such a joy to me. I love the way you call me 'Dits' in that sweet way you do... your delightful hugs and kisses that you always give out to us... even your unending questions. I miss you all the time. And my heart is just filled with so much love for you. No matter how tall you get, you will always be my darling little brother.


I love you both, very very much. Nothing will ever change that.


Always, 
Ditse


Day 4 of 30 Letters in 30 Days

1 comment:

  1. You're my favorite (and only) sister too! I love you, ditse miming! mmmwaaahhh!!!

    ReplyDelete