Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Day 20 ~ Someone you want to befriend/get closer to

To my love, J.D.

I wish I really knew you. I've spent countless hours with you - watching you, listening to you. You don't know just how I wish I was close to you. I have all these dreams and fantasies. It's just that you are so incredible for me. You are such a star in my life. You're great in everything you do, I mean everything!  I adore you, really I do. And I'm not scared to say it. All my friends know it. I will shout to the world how much I love you. I have for a long time now and I will for a longer time still. Simply said: I am totally, absolutely, freakin' crazy about you. I just want you to know that.

So if ever you read this, I hope you'll drop me a line. I'll be waiting. I'll wait forever for you.

Obsessively in love, Vanie

ps: I am totally serious. Call me! Let's be friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment