Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 7 ~ The person whom know is going through the worst of times.

My dearest,

Today of all days should be a happy one for you… but we can be sad too, if you want. As long as I'm beside you (in our hearts at least) I'll hold your hand, and we'll both try to smile through the tears. I really can't imagine what you're going through... the pain in your heart... how much you must miss him. I know no words to give you comfort. And I am so sorry that I am so far away at this time.  All I can really do is be with you through the pain, and maybe, if I can, I'll do my best to ease some of it.

Especially today. I don’t know if you feel like celebrating, or maybe it's just too sad. But I can't let  this day just pass… cause you are worth celebrating. I'm sure your dad, the one who knew most how special you are, would think so too. He would've wanted you to be a happy today.  I want that, too. For you have made me happy a thousand  times. I don't think  there was a day with you that I haven't smiled. And surely, when I was down, even if you didn't know it or why, you always made me feel better. You are just so bright, so happy. You light up every day, everyone. And now, knowing you are sad and suffering, it just pains me so much. I cried for you. But more than that I'd like to smile for you, to make you smile, too. Even for just a little while, for just today. Just so you can know that you have all the strength you need to face these coming days.  I know you do. And when your strength runs out, God will be there to carry you when you're too weak to go on anymore. Just lean on Him. Just have faith. He is always there for you. I'm just here, too. Across the distance, my love and my prayers are always with you.

Today, my dearest wish is that you can take a rest from grief, have a little peace, a little joy. Maybe you can remember the past birthdays you've spent with your father. It may hurt, but there will be joy in it too. He loved you Dodo, I'm sure of that. That at least is worth celebrating today. And I love you, too. And I wish you, with all my heart, a happy birthday.

In tears and in joy, always, Banini. 




p.s. this is my little gift for you.. again, Happy Birthday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment