Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day 12 ~ Someone you’ve drifted away from



My dearest girls,

I miss you. We've been out of touch for some time now. I'm so sorry for that. It seem that the closeness we once shared got lost somehow. I was dealing with my own life that I forgot to ask you about yours. I told you many times that I'm always here for you but lately I haven't been really there. But that changes now. I want to reach out to you…

I've realized that as I have problems in my life, pains and difficulties, you might be going through some of your own too. I know how hard it is to deal with sadness and heartbreak just by yourself. So instead of  carrying our heavy burdens alone, why don't we share them, and maybe somehow we'll help lighten each other's load. After all, that is what friends are for. More importantly, that is what our Father have taught us… to love one another, to help and care for each other…

Toni dear, we haven't been able to talk for so long that I don't really know how you are. I pray that all is well and that God is always keeping you safe and good. I long to see you and spend time with you. I want to know how you've been, hear your stories and then  I'll tell you too how I've been, the things going on in my life. I know your sweet smile will help ease some of my sadness. And I'll be there too, to help you in anyway I can. I love you. I hope to see you really soon.

Dear Arbie, I'm thankful that we've been able to talk that last time and you've shared and opened up to me. After all that has happened to you, I am just so grateful to the Lord that He has kept you for me. Thanks, too, for listening and being there for me. You held my hand and helped ease my pain. I'm here, always ready to hold you whenever you feel alone. I love you.

The Lord has brought us together for a reason. He must've known that  we would all need someone to lean on. And so here we are. There will be time that maybe we'll drift apart sometimes, but what's important is to remember that it'll always be easy to reach out and pull each other back. Just don't ever hesitate. I'll be here, I'll always hold on to you my dearests. And the One who brought us together holds on to us even more, sure and secure. In God's love, we'll never be lost. Remember that.

I love you, two. I'm here now. I'll see you soon. 'Til then.

~Love always, Ate Vanie.



No comments:

Post a Comment